Michael Goldberg - "What Is the Good News?" (November 10, 1985)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (2)
- MP3 Part 1
- MP3 Part 2
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Michael Goldberg - "What Is the Good News?" (November 10, 1985)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 39:13. Sermon end time: (Part 2) 7:56.
In conversation with Jesus' declamation of scribes and pharisees, this sermon by a Jewish rabbi proclaims that good news of any faith must be proclaimed not only by words but more importantly by actions; it calls hearers to live out discipleship and obedience to a God who is our Master and Teacher. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- November 10, 1985
- Goldberg, Michael
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0293
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection