Walter Wangerin, Jr. - "Healing by Eating Cold Grease" (January 21, 1990)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Walter Wangerin, Jr. - "Healing by Eating Cold Grease" (January 21, 1990)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 0:14. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 28:00.
The preacher tells a story of the kingdom of God in which where love is present, Christ and the kingdom is thereby present. It doesn't have to be big or grandiose, but healing can occur by even little things. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- January 21, 1990
- Wangerin, Walter, Jr.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0470
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection