Margaret B. Via - "The Deepest of All Riddles" (May 17, 1992)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Margaret B. Via - "The Deepest of All Riddles" (May 17, 1992)
Sermon start time: 00:10. Sermon end time: 15:43.
“[Eternity] breaks powerfully into our consciousness, and gives us a certainty that God is alive, that resurrection is real, that Christ’s blood and our blood shed for the world makes all the difference.” (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: The tale of the second coming and Revelations is not the ravings of a madman but metaphors for the problems that face us in our reality. We must recognize these problems and try to be part of the solution.
- May 17, 1992
- Via, Margaret B.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0592
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection