Nancy Ferree-Clark - "By This Everyone Will Know..." (May 14, 1995)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "By This Everyone Will Know..." (May 14, 1995)
Sermon start time: 01:33. Sermon end time: 23:33.
Love is the distinguishing mark of the Christian community. As Christians, we are called to love one another as Christ loved loved us. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “At the center of this new era is the community established by Jesus. The intimate, though sometimes unfaithful, family. What holds the family together and makes it stand out above all the rest is the love members have for one another. The dramatic, persistent kind of love that Jesus has for them.”
- May 14, 1995
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- John 13:31-35
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0754
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection