[unknown] - "Parable of the Wheat and Tares" (undated)
- [unknown] - "Parable of the Wheat and Tares" (undated)
Sermon start time: 00:12. Sermon end time: 18:13.
Good and evil both grow and flourish throughout the course of history. For this reason, Christian eschatology teaches us that we must wait until the end to make our final judgments. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “In history good and evil are so mixed up that you make a judgement at your hazard.”
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Matthew 13:24-30
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0771
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection