David Hollar - "Securing Our Foundations" (February 4, 1996)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- David Hollar - "Securing Our Foundations" (February 4, 1996)
Sermon start time: 00:19. Sermon end time: 17:10.
Faith that exceeds that of the Scribes and the Pharisees must consist in an outward expression of love and concern for others. In doing this, we will be faithful to Jesus' charge to let our light shine. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “It is a message, a process, and a promise. The promise of Jesus who was crucified and died for us, all of us, lighting the way forevermore, removing the dark taint of sin, and showing us the path, the way we should approach all aspects of our lives. By following this light, and this light only, our spiritual security is guaranteed.”
- February 4, 1996
- Hollar, David
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0794
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection