Debra K. Brazzel - "The Hidden Love of God" (October 12, 1997)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Debra K. Brazzel - "The Hidden Love of God" (October 12, 1997)
Sermon start time: 00:10. Sermon end time: 18:41.
Often, God will appear to be hidden and unresponsive to our prayers and difficulties, but God will be there when we need God, as long as we have faith. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “When we can’t find God no matter how hard we try, we can rest in the assurances of our faith. When we have no faith of our own to fall back on, we can let the faith of the community sustain us.”
- October 12, 1997
- Brazzel, Debra K.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0875
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection