Stephen Bauman - Sermon Untitled (January 4, 1998)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Stephen Bauman - Sermon Untitled (January 4, 1998)
Jesus' love was a universal love for all humanity. This is a paradox in a world where we like to divide and make distinctions so that some are advantaged and others are disadvantaged. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 00:27. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 16:13.
Key quotation: “Rather than being a God of elites and favorites, our God was revealed as the God of all humanity.”
- January 4, 1998
- Bauman, Stephen
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0888
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection