Debra K. Brazzel - Sermon Untitled (May 24, 1998)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (2)
- MP3 Part 1
- MP3 Part 2
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Debra K. Brazzel - Sermon Untitled (May 24, 1998)
Brazzel emphasizes the importance of coming together as a church community. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: Jesus continues to pray that we may be one. This is what he wants for us more than anything else. Christ lived and died and was resurrected so that we may be one as the father and son are one. Unity is possible because we don’t seek it alone but through Christ, who has the ability to bring us close to God and to each other.
- May 24, 1998
- Brazzel, Debra K.
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0907
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection