Ann I. Hoch - Sermon Untitled (June 21, 1998)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Ann I. Hoch - Sermon Untitled (June 21, 1998)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 05:02. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 23:59.
Each of us is afflicted by demons because they represent sin and we are all sinners. We must trust in Jesus and the word to exorcise them. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “Jesus is the one who dispels all demons and leads us to a new way of life. A life in which each and every one who calls upon his name welcomes the unwelcome, engages evil as the enemy, defeats the demonic, and works toward good even when it is unwelcome.”
- June 21, 1998
- Hoch, Ann I.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0911
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection