Kenneth L. Nelson - "Are You Ready to Give Thanks?" (November 22, 1998)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Kenneth L. Nelson - "Are You Ready to Give Thanks?" (November 22, 1998)
Sermon start time: 02:51. Sermon end time: 15:30.
In anticipation of Thanksgiviving, this sermon calls on the audience to remember God and respond with gratitude. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “For it is in remembering God and not being complacent, that you will always find life. Maybe this is why, in divine providence, we observe Thanksgiving, so that we will remember God and not become complacent.”
- November 22, 1998
- Nelson, Kenneth L.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0933
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection