Martin Copenhaver - "The Giving Spirit" (January 3, 1999)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Martin Copenhaver - "The Giving Spirit" (January 3, 1999)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 0:26. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 21:04.
On Epiphany, the preacher speaks of the dyanmics of receiving and giving gifts and reveals that there is power in giving gifts. God, the giving spirit, who gives us grace upon grace, and who doesn't need anything for what could God possibly lack or need, our gracious God receives our gifts and devotion. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- January 3, 1999
- Copenhaver, Martin
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Matthew 2:1-12
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0939
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection