Gary Lee - "Life in the In-Between" (March 7, 1999)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Gary Lee - "Life in the In-Between" (March 7, 1999)
Sermon start time: 00:00. Sermon end time: 25:53.
Lee calls on the congregation to have faith even in times of confusion or times of change because life will always be changing, but God will be constant. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "My suspicion is that life is one long string of in-between moments, an ongoing period of change and transition. But rather than despair about my present confusion or worry about in-between moments yet to come, I take comfort in knowing that God is ever present, ever knowing, and ever faithful--especially in those difficult dark nights of the soul."
- March 7, 1999
- Lee, Gary
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0948
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection