Kenneth L. Nelson - "Who Will Speak for Them?" (April 11, 1999)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Kenneth L. Nelson - "Who Will Speak for Them?" (April 11, 1999)
Sermon start time: 01:05. Sermon end time: 15.25.
Like Jesus Christ, we must treat children as human beings unto themselves, not just an extension of someone's legacy or the potential of a human being. We should treat them with all the kindness and care we would extend to an adult. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "The real issue for Christians is not what shall we do for our children, but rather what kind of people must we be to welcome and to receive children into the world?"
- April 11, 1999
- Nelson, Kenneth L.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Mark 10:13-16
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0954
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection