Nancy Ferree-Clark - "The Ministry of Abundance" (May 16, 1999)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "The Ministry of Abundance" (May 16, 1999)
Sermon start time: 00:24. Sermon end time: 15:15.
Absence can bring great clarity to us, and the Church is a symbol of the lack of Jesus’ return. Believers trust in God’s promise, and demonstrate that commitment through their actions. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “Absence represents loss but it can also contain hope because what happened once can happen again. I heard it said once that hope stands up to its knees in the past and keeps its eye on the future.”
- May 16, 1999
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0959
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection