C. Jarrett Gray, Jr. - "Dreams and Dreamers" (August 8, 1999)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- C. Jarrett Gray, Jr. - "Dreams and Dreamers" (August 8, 1999)
Dreaming is a universal and mysterious aspect of human life, and through it God can bring about great good. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 02:08. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 24:17.
Key quotation: “Only as God’s dream becomes our dream, that’s when we are able to reduce some of the ambiguity of dreams.”
- August 8, 1999
- Gray, C. Jarrett, Jr.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0971
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection