Anthony Campolo - "A Psychology for Christians" (March 18, 2001)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Anthony Campolo - "A Psychology for Christians" (March 18, 2001)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 0:25. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 38:02.
Using the tools of psychology and sociology alongside the Gospel of Jesus Christ, this sermon examines what it means to be truly human--to live in wonder, to allow Jesus to invade and transform us, to have hopeful vision, and to conquer death; the sermon calls the hearers to a deeper relationship with Jesus that will allow them to become more fully who God has intended humans to be. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- March 18, 2001
- Campolo, Anthony
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1057
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection