Albert D. Mosley - "Receive It... And Believe It" (June 3, 2001)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Albert D. Mosley - "Receive It... And Believe It" (June 3, 2001)
Pentecost is the day of brith for the church and should be a day of great rejoicing for Christians. For on Pentecost, we, as Jesus' disciples, received the gift of the Holy Spirit who will lead us into all truth and keep us accountable to walk in the ways of Jesus. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 00:15. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 10:30.
Key quotation: “Yes the Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth. But the Holy Spirit will also be our judge. The Holy Spirit will keep the church’s feet to the fire, especially when it wanders into accommodating paths in search of an easier way.”
- June 3, 2001
- Mosley, Albert D.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1070
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection