Joseph Sittler - "The Faith Situation" (February 13, 1955)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Joseph Sittler - "The Faith Situation" (February 13, 1955)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 2:09. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 31:53.
How does one get from unfaith to faith? Defining "faith" not as a particular religious affiliation, but as a life determined by the God relationship, the preacher explains how to move from unfaith to faith by expounding two models from the gospels, the centurion who asks Jesus to heal his slave and the Syrophoenician woman. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- February 13, 1955
- Sittler, Joseph
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-0007
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection