David H. C. Read - "Whose God Is Dead?" (November 14, 1965)
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- David H. C. Read - "Whose God Is Dead?" (November 14, 1965)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 0:39. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 29:55.
Atheism is less about our belief in God and heady abstracted knowledge about God, but about whether we live as if our lives depend on God, whether we trust and speak and pray to God. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- November 14, 1965
- Read, David Haxton Carswell
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-0315
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection