Evans E. Crawford - "A Message for the Left Hand" (May 7, 1967)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Evans E. Crawford - "A Message for the Left Hand" (May 7, 1967)
We need to find creative ways of helping those who have been marginalized by society, ways that are both disciplined and concerned with order but that are sensitive to new possibilities. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 00:32. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 27:07.
Key quotation: “The church must work through laymen who work in the world, and hopefully they are sensitized to not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing.”
- May 7, 1967
- Crawford, Evans E.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Matthew 6:1-4
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-0382
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection