Joseph B. Bethea - "But If Not" (September 8, 1974)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Joseph B. Bethea - "But If Not" (September 8, 1974)
Responsible living in the world will demand non-conformity from us that will often be difficult and come with costs. Our faith in God sustains us in these moments. Even if we are not rescured in the moment, we know that God still controls history. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 25:03. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 49:14.
Key quotation: “Yes, faith in God helps us live responsibly in all circumstances, with loyalty, with integrity, and with hope.”
- September 8, 1974
- Bethea, Joseph B.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-0724
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection