Charles Michael Smith - "Solomon's Choice" (July 23, 1978)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Charles Michael Smith - "Solomon's Choice" (July 23, 1978)
Sermon start time: 34:03. Sermon end time: 59:48.
Wisdom, such as that of Solomon, is not what we should ultimately strive for. Instead, we are called to the folly of following Christ. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: But one greater than Solomon or even David told his heroes of a kingdom so valuable, a pearl so precious, a treasure so worth having, that it was worth acting foolish over it to be a part of it.
- July 23, 1978
- Smith, Charles Michael
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-0967
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection