Robert T. Young - "Holy Moments" (January 13, 1980)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Robert T. Young - "Holy Moments" (January 13, 1980)
Sermon start time: 42:07. Sermon end time: 01:02:08.
Holy moments, big and small, have the power to change us and our communities. These moments name and rename us. The Bible is full of many small, holy moments. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "All of us do have some holy moments. Moments that we go back to. Holy moments that nourish us and sustain us, that guide us and direct us, that name us and rename us. Moments that tell us who we are."
- January 13, 1980
- Young, Robert T., 1935-2009
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-1066
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection