George A. Stallings - Sermon Untitled (November 2, 1989)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- George A. Stallings - Sermon Untitled (November 2, 1989)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 33:00. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 1:22.
Preached on a Thursday night as part of Black Solidarity Week's events, Father Stallings preaches a word that calls for Catholic church (and Protestant churches) to truly be catholic, inclusive, and universal by embracing the particular and the context specific. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- November 2, 1989
- Stallings, George A.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Acts 2:1-13
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0154
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection