David Brooks - "Grace: The Radical Change" (February 18, 1990)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- David Brooks - "Grace: The Radical Change" (February 18, 1990)
The radical grace of God begins by working change on the inside, which in turn produces outward changes in our lives. It changes the way we see ourselves, see others, and see the world. And it brings us freedom to live out God's call on our lives in the world. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 23:27. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 36:50.
Key quotation: “God’s grace, radical, surprising, startling, unexpected, brings us freedom.”
- February 18, 1990
- Brooks, David
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0168
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection