Mark Trotter - "A Student's Guide to Mountain Climbing" (February 25, 1990)
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Mark Trotter - "A Student's Guide to Mountain Climbing" (February 25, 1990)
Sermon start time: 18:54. Sermon end time: 43:10.
The story of the Transfiguration, occuring on the last Sunday in the season of Epiphany, is a reminder to us to prepare ourselves for a visitation from the Lord, so that we might receive from such an epiphany a true understanding of ourselves. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “True enlightenment comes when all the portals of our life are open and God’s light can illumine the whole of us.”
- February 25, 1990
- Trotter, Mark
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0169
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection