Peter J. Gomes - "Thinking and Feeling the Faith" (October 28, 1990)
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Peter J. Gomes - "Thinking and Feeling the Faith" (October 28, 1990)
Our love and worship of God must reflect the entirety of who we are and not be arbitrarily compartmentalized. As God has been gracious to bless us with the gifts of these faculties (heart/mind/soul), we must not be stingy in returning our praise by means of them. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 13:24. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 42:43.
Key quotation: “All of our being, the whole thing that makes us human, is that with which we respond to God who made us human.”
- October 28, 1990
- Gomes, Peter J.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0206
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection