Dennis M. Campbell - "A Sower Went Forth" Founders' Day (December 9, 1990)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Dennis M. Campbell - "A Sower Went Forth" Founders' Day (December 9, 1990)
Sermon start time: 27:32. Sermon end time: 46:55.
The preacher shares the story behind the sower statue on East Campus, using it as a reminder to persist in difficult times, even when we cannot see results. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "In spite of beginnings which are frustrating and appear hopeless, God's grace is more than sufficient to produce results that are unanticipated and perhaps even beyond our imagination."
- December 9, 1990
- Campbell, Dennis M.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0213
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection