Nancy Ferree-Clark - "Judgment and Grace" (March 10, 1991)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "Judgment and Grace" (March 10, 1991)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 27:21. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 44:42.
Judgement is not necessarily a negative or something that implies punishment because God has already forgiven us. Rather, we must simply admit and acknowledge our sin. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “Doing the truth isn’t so much doing good works as it is bringing our ugliness out of the dark into the light, and letting the acceptance of Christ shine upon it.”
- March 10, 1991
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0225
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection