Julian M. Aldridge, Jr. - "Eyeing the Essentials" (July 14, 1991)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Julian M. Aldridge, Jr. - "Eyeing the Essentials" (July 14, 1991)
Sermon start time: 27:39. Sermon end time: 52:33.
In going through life, we will face many challenges and unexpected obstacles. We cannot have the ideal life we envision for ourself, but as long as we maintain the essentials of living with faith, hope, and love, we can make the most of our lives. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "In summary let God's word impress on us three essentials: faith in God's authority over all that would undo us, hope in rising above defeat, and love in the sharing of light with others."
- July 14, 1991
- Aldridge, Julian M., Jr.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0240
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection