Clarence G. Newsome - "Living Without Walls" (August 4, 1991)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Clarence G. Newsome - "Living Without Walls" (August 4, 1991)
We falsely live under the pretence that building walls to separate us from others will bring us peace. Instead, these dividing walls only bring enmity both without and within. It is only through our faith in Christ that we can have peace, and this faith demands the tearing down of those dividing walls. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 27:40. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 52:02.
Key quotation: “Christ renders obsolete and irrelevant all things that would divide humankind.”
- August 4, 1991
- Newsome, Clarence G. (Clarence Geno), 1950-
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0243
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection