Dennis M. Campbell - "Witnesses to the Things" (April 26, 1992)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Dennis M. Campbell - "Witnesses to the Things" (April 26, 1992)
Sermon start time: 29:25. Sermon end time: 49:08.
This sermon focuses on the relationship between faith and sight and the importance of Christian witness to the resurrection. The preacher asserts that there is no necessary relationship between faith and sight, that the original disciples had no advantage over contemporary Christians in terms of faith, and that all Christians are called to witness to the resurrection through their words and deeds. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “There is no simple relationship between seeing and faith.”
- April 26, 1992
- Campbell, Dennis M.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0279
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection