David L. Bartlett - Sermon Untitled (May 31, 1992)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- David L. Bartlett - Sermon Untitled (May 31, 1992)
As Christians we must be bold to go out into the world and seek justice in the name of the one who died and rose again, boldly proclaiming the Gospel. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 22:48. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 43:05.
Key quotation: “We do not pretend that we seek justice and love, charity because we are people of goodwill. We are called to justice and charity because we serve the one who died and rose again.”
- May 31, 1992
- Bartlett, David L.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0282
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection