Mark Trotter - "What About Family Values?" (August 16, 1992)
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Mark Trotter - "What About Family Values?" (August 16, 1992)
Sermon start time: 20:28. Sermon end time: 44:05.
There are times of waiting and times of coming. We are now in a time of waiting for the Second Coming, so in the meantime the best we can do is to teach and maintain God's grace until the endtime. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "The world between times is imperfect. The Gospel is a gift to us given to us so we can redeem the present time. And the most important function of families is to teach children about God's grace by surrounding them with grace."
- August 16, 1992
- Trotter, Mark
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0292
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection