Anthony Campolo - "The Kingdom of God Is a Party" (October 11, 1992)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Anthony Campolo - "The Kingdom of God Is a Party" (October 11, 1992)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 30:10. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 1:09:40.
This sermon claims that in Jesus is the perfect example of humanity that goes beyond cultural concepts of masculinity and femininity--Jesus is the perfect union of principles and people, both rationality and emotion, both commitment and grace. The sermon calls both women and men to look to Jesus for ways to transcend their culturally prescribed roles and walk deeper into fullness of life. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- October 11, 1992
- Campolo, Anthony
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0298
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection