James Earl Massey - "All Things Made New" (January 3, 1993)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- James Earl Massey - "All Things Made New" (January 3, 1993)
Since the Fall of humanity, the hope for renewal has been with us. Our God is a God of change and has promised to bring about new life in his timing and in his way. We must, then, prepare ourselves for it. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 28:14. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 50:49.
Key quotation: “God, our God, the God whom we worship, is a changemaker, and the first change of which we ought to be concerned is a change of character, as well as a change of our expectation for the future.”
- January 3, 1993
- Massey, James Earl
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0309
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection