Calvin Miller - "Two-Part Invitation" (June 13, 1993)
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Calvin Miller - "Two-Part Invitation" (June 13, 1993)
Sermon start time: 18:46. Sermon end time: 40:53.
This sermon invites the congregation to contemplate the wonder of God's miracle of giving Abraham and Sarah a child. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "Something was new in the world. And God would everywhere proclaim a covenant that would touch procreation and creativity with a new possibility. And barrenness would fade away."
- June 13, 1993
- Miller, Calvin
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0323
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection