Clyde Fant - "Everything I Need to Forget I Learned in Kindergarten" (June 27, 1993)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Clyde Fant - "Everything I Need to Forget I Learned in Kindergarten" (June 27, 1993)
To become like little children is not to become gullible. Rather, it is to become vulnerable, leaving ourselves open to one another and to receive the Kingdom as God has prepared it, not as we prefer to imagine it. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 17:49. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 51:24.
Key quotation: “To be vulnerable is to be human. And Jesus is saying to us, ‘Look, don’t grow up too much.’”
- June 27, 1993
- Fant, Clyde E.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0325
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection