Dennis M. Campbell - "Founders and Stewards" (December 12, 1993)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Dennis M. Campbell - "Founders and Stewards" (December 12, 1993)
It is fitting that Duke's Founder's Day should fall on the third week of Advent, because Advent and Founder's Day are both centrally concerned about stewardship. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 25:58. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 47:32.
Key quotation: “In a society that too often celebrates the superficial and transient, stewardship and service are genuine mysteries.”
- December 12, 1993
- Campbell, Dennis M.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0348
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection