Joseph R. Jeter, Jr. - "When the Secret Is Out" (January 2, 1994)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Joseph R. Jeter, Jr. - "When the Secret Is Out" (January 2, 1994)
The secret of God's saving love for all people in Jesus Christ never grows old and tired. It must be uncovered anew in each person who hears it. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 21:48. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 44:18.
Key quotation: “God’s secret has to be uncovered anew within every person who hears it.”
- January 2, 1994
- Jeter, Joseph R., Jr.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0351
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Search Collection Guides
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection