N. T. Wright - Sermon Untitled (April 2, 1995)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- N. T. Wright - Sermon Untitled (April 2, 1995)
Sermon start time: 18:56. Sermon end time: 40:19.
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 18:56. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 40:19.
On this Passion sunday, the preacher preaches a Passiontide message which calls us to follow Christ. Following Christ is, in Paul's paradoxical words, to "know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the sharing of his sufferings." We are to worship and follow Christ, the way of the cross, with everything we've got by giving all that we have, just as God gave all of Godself to us in doing a new thing (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- April 2, 1995
- Wright, N. T.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0418
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection