Gayle C. Felton - "Living Deep" (July 30, 1995)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Gayle C. Felton - "Living Deep" (July 30, 1995)
Sermon start time: 21:36. Sermon end time: 40:46.
The preacher explores the meaning of invites the isteners to “live deep” by having a life rooted in Christ. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: Life for Christians flourishes when it is similarly grounded and rooted in Christ. “Living deep” is the gift that God bestows upon us when we surrender to Jesus Christ and allow him to become the foundation of our lives.
- July 30, 1995
- Felton, Gayle C.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0434
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection