Richard Lischer - "You Must Forgive" (October 8, 1995)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Richard Lischer - "You Must Forgive" (October 8, 1995)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 18:33. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 37:41.
This sermon considers forgivness and asserts the need of words and actions, confession and absolution, as well as whether there are sins that should not be forgiven. It asks the congregation to look to Jesus' example of forgiveness on the cross and to follow his example. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- October 8, 1995
- Lischer, Richard
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Luke 17:3-6
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0446
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection