Joanne Brown Jennings - "Living in Perilous Times" (November 19, 1995)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Joanne Brown Jennings - "Living in Perilous Times" (November 19, 1995)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 21:49. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 43:30.
Key quotation: “We can live, we can persevere, we can thrive in these times, if we lay down our abilities, our bet, toward the disillusioning thought that we can take care of ourselves, and rely again on the adequacy and all-sufficiency of our God. All that makes us secure. If you happen to live long enough, you’ll know it. We’ll be challenged, but God yet gives a word in the face of every adversary. A word of eloquence, and a word of wisdom that we might live for Him in these perilous times.” (42:07)
- November 19, 1995
- Jennings, Joanne Brown
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0452
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection