Elizabeth Achtemeier - "The Shape of Glory" (November 26, 1995)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Elizabeth Achtemeier - "The Shape of Glory" (November 26, 1995)
Sermon start time: 22:17. Sermon end time: 43:21.
God's glory is centralized in the cross even though it was painful and Jesus was tortured. We must strive to live a life that follows God's values to also have a sense of that glory. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “The cross of Jesus Christ is glorious because it manifests the glory of God.”
- November 26, 1995
- Achtemeier, Elizabeth, 1926-2002
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0453
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection