Richard Lischer - "Soli Deo Gloria" Founders' Day (December 10, 1995)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Richard Lischer - "Soli Deo Gloria" Founders' Day (December 10, 1995)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 30:50. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 53:52.
Preached on Founders' Day, this sermon considers the Christian heritage of Duke University in light of Jesus' incarnation as the wisdom from God; it calls hearers to perform their worship and work and study in the university with the knowledge that it may all play a part in the glory and wisdom of God. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- December 10, 1995
- Lischer, Richard
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Matthew 3:1-12
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0455
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection