Walter Brueggemann - "Do You Want to Join the Miracle?" (March 17, 1996)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Walter Brueggemann - "Do You Want to Join the Miracle?" (March 17, 1996)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 33:15. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 56:26.
Based on Jesus' healing of the man born blind, this sermon considers both resisters and receivers of Jesus' miracles and transformation; it calls all who hear to center their lives on Jesus, who is the defining reality of the universe. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- March 17, 1996
- Brueggemann, Walter
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- John 9:1-41
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0466
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection