Cynthia Lynette Hale - "And We Know That" (July 14, 1996)
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Cynthia Lynette Hale - "And We Know That" (July 14, 1996)
Sermon start time: 21:12. Sermon end time: 41:07.
When our lives seem as if they are progressing from one crisis to the next, and we are frustrated and hopeless regarding our circumstances, Paul reminds us that God is in control and is able to use these events to mold us into the image of Christ. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “When you love God, and trust God, then you know that nothing can happen in your life that God does not permit, and God does not intend to use for your benefit and for God’s glory.”
- July 14, 1996
- Hale, Cynthia Lynette
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0484
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC 4.0
- Rights Note:
- This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the Creative Commons license indicated here. For more information see https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection