- Alternative Title:
- Sticherarion. Selections. Greek. 1650
- 1650 to 1750
- Orthodox Eastern Church.
Forms part of the Kenneth Willis Clark Collection of Greek Manuscripts (David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University)
Format: Manuscript codex.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Layout: Written in 1 column of 34 lines (17 lines each of text and music).
Script: A small neat minuscule in black ink; interlinear musical notations in black ink with additional notation in reddish-purple ink. Titles in reddish-purple ink.
Decoration: Rectangular bar headpiece in black and reddish-purple ink (fol. 229v). Reddish-purple ornamental initials; ornamental penwork in reddish-purple and black ink.
Music: Includes Byzantine musical notation.
Title cataloged from existing description.
Binding: Contemporary binding in dark brown morocco and tooled in gilt, Western style binding, with one clasp preserved.
- Greek, Modern (1453-)
- 356 leaves :paper, illuminations ; 233 x 173 (190 x 131) mm
- Digital Collection:
- Early Manuscripts collection
- See catalog: https://search.library.duke.edu/search?id=DUKE006063904
- Free Re-UsePublic Domain
- Call number: Greek MS 087
- Sponsor this Digital Collection